This policy covers how Keys2iPhone.com ("Website", "we", "us", "our") treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of the Website and/or our products or services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, credit or debit card number, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage.
1. INFOMRATION WE COLLECT
1.1. We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and e-mail address, and other information that does not identify you. We may collect any personal information you enter on our web site such as name, email address, phone number, address, and credit card information. We may use third party services such as social plugins to collect this identifying information about you. We do not sell or share this information with third parties.
1.2. When you are searching for people, you may enter third party personal information such as their name, address, phone, email. We only use the data you input to provide you with a request and do not use it for any other purpose.
2.1 We may set and access our cookies on your computer.
2.2. We allow other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages, to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to our cookies.
2.3. We may track affiliate offers by means of cookies.
2.4. We do not store any personally identifiable information in our cookies.
3. INFORMATION USAGE
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, and/or telephone about products or services that you have indicated interest in or opted into from our partners and affiliates, or other third parties (Please see below under "How you can access your information" about how to opt-out of any sharing);
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our web site and other sites;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Manage our business; and
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
4.1. This Website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information.
4.2. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Website.
We may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a notice on our site.
iPhone Division of Venture i. S.A.